Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transmit controls disappeared

Options

A couple of questions:

Running 6600M with the new v3.2.31 software. I’m sure this is something embarrassingly simple that I’ve overlooked…but I undocked the transmit controls (EQ, TX, P/CW, RX, Phone), keeping them as a separate window. Initially that worked fine but now I cannot find them! It isn’t as though they are just obscured by any other app being displayed. How do I restore them?

The second question relates to the display on the 6600M itself. From a cold start it now displays Info/Operate/SmartLink Setup. I then go into select the version and Run. Not a real issue but it used to always start up in the latest version without intervention on my part. How do I enable this?

Jeff – G4IUA

Best Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

#2.. In the lower left corner of the 'select a version' screen, select the gear icon and then Setting> autoconnect

Should work..

AL, K0VM

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Al—Thanks. That helped me out.

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Click on the “wing” icon, bottom left side of the main SDR dashboard

Alan. WA9WUD

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    Options

Aaah! Thanks for the answers to both questions. I could have sworn that I'd tried the 'wing' icon on the bottom left side of SDR's dashboard but clearly I didn't. Thanks too for putting me right on the 6600M autoconnecting the desired version; I'm sure both were covered in the documentation but I must admit I couldn't find them. So....valuable advice. Thanks for the help.

Jeff - G4IUA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.