Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

where do I find my mic and TX profile settings on my windows 10 computer

I had to perform a factory reset of my 6600 after installing the latest version of smartsdr and now I cant find my saved global settings on the computer. I know I saved them but where did they go?

Answers

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭

Flex lets you drcide where you store them. Do a search on your computer for files that end in .ssdr_cfg. Flex stores the file name as follows. "SSDR_Config (DATE) (time) (Version).ssdr_cfg".. Here is the name of one of my files: SSDR_Config_02-24-20_4.47PM_v2.6.1.146.ssdr_cfg.

Memories are stored as a comma separated Values file spread sheet," .CSV "

I have mine stored in documents---then the following folders Ham Radio operating---Flex---6600 or 6500

Hope this helps.

Gayle K0FLY

• Thanks very much!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.