Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6500 to 6700 settings import??

Options

Can I import the export files from a 6500 into a 6700? I'm getting a new 6700 some day and was hoping I could directly import all of my setup files saved from my 6500 when I get the 6700...

Thanks for any help, Dennis, k0eoo

Comments

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Dennis, export your profiles from the 6500 and Import them into the 6700... But aren't you on 2.6 something? OOPS different profile configuration than V3... If both had 3.1.12 you'd be set.

Erika DD

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Oh something else you don't over write the DAX and CAT drivers. Hopefully you already have the latest of those on the puter. It is best to write down config stuff JIC everything blows up... Windows machines tend to self destruct every so often.

• k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I already have all my DAX/CAT setups saved to memory so they can be reproduced if problems arise.... I was more interested in all my mic profiles, didn't want to have to recreate them. And, yes I'm on V2.6.2 and will be getting the latest V3.x.x, but I don't expect that will change port or DAX or mic profile settings, so I'm hoping Flex lets me import all those parameters that don't violate V3 protocols?? Worse case I will have to just slug through recreating my mic profiles, DAX and com ports, but, I've done it before...

By the way why don't we hear you on 3825 AM any more? ( I know, it can be a bit sophomoric at times, hi, hi)

73, Dennis, k0eoo

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.