Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600m frequency wanders when running N1MM along with RXAssistant 2.5

It's like the apps are fighting each other for frequency control of the active slice. It doesnt happen all the time, but I had to shut down RXAssistant during the recent RTTY Sprint as it was causing my AFSK signal to wander a bit. I'm using RXAssistant to provide hot key toggling of the RX-A antenna for selecting beverages. I think it also causes changes to the preamp selection when changing slice focus. Anyone know how to fix this or is there a better solution for providing keyboard toggling of the ANT1/RX-A. I'm using a Green Heron RX8x2 for the actual RX antenna selection, also using number pad keys.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.