Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tx focus changes from radio 1 to radio 2 erratically

AK1MD
AK1MD Member ✭✭

I am wondering if anybody else had a similar problem?

I am using a Flex Radio with N1MM+ SO2R and I am observing that sometimes the Tx focus changes from radio 1 to radio 2 erratically. For example while tuning radio one the Tx focus would switch spontaneously from radio 1 to radio 2 and with it antenna 1 would switch to antenna 2 while still transmitting.

If you are familiar with the problem, I would appreciate any input. 

Thank you, 

73, Alex AK1MD 

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Alex. check your Focus Helper in Settings, Radio Setup, Radio tab. I set this to None, as it was driving me crazy...

• AK1MD
    AK1MD Member ✭✭

Thank you for the feedback. I found it out earlier today and it was a big relief. Just wanted to post it for the public but you beat me.

73, Alex 😃

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.