Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Fldigi/ N1MM+ Setup Problem?

Am trying to use Fldigi with N1MM+ for a PSK contest. This is first time for me trying to use Fldigi as an engine with N1MM. Have Win 10 PC, Flex 6600. When I get to selecting the Capture and Playback ports in the N1MM/Fldig setup window, I get "port audio device not available" . I have the 6600, DAX and CAT running while attempting to do the setup in N1MM+. No other programs running that are using either of the DAX settings. Anyone else run into this ? or have ideas on what may be causing this??

73 and thanks

Paul w2eck

Answers

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Shot in the dark, since I don’t run N1MM. In windoze are the speaker’s selected as the default sound device?

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

John - thatnks for the reply, yes I'm clear there - all as should be with Windows Sound settings for Playback and record.

73 Paul w2eck

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

This problem has finally been solved thanks to Tim at the Flex Radio Help Desk. He did a TeamViewer session into my PC and after 45 minutes of determining that it was first not an SSDR problem, then next not a Windows issue, he finally found a Fldig corrupted file. After deleting it and then do a re configuring of Fldigi, we no longer had the"Port Audio Device not Available" msg. So large Kudos to Tim and the Flex Help Desk who went above and beyond on helping me. Flex User support is Second to None.

73 Paul w2eck

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Great to hear Paul! You will not get service like that from YaeComWood...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.