Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to? RTTY Skimmer (VE3NEA) und Flex 6400

Hi,

i want to test RTTY Skimmer Server next weekend in the WPX RTTY Contest but have problems to get it running. Use SSDR 2.62, newest V 3 SDR-Bridge and RTTY Skimmer Server Soft. Tried to install with the "how to guide" "EZ Start Setup RTTY, by N5AC" and also editted the .INI files from the RTTY Skimmer Soft.

I think the decoder from Skimmer Server dont get the IQ-Stream from the Flex. I read many about problems to get it running but no real solution!

Any help from the community?

best 73s Bernd, DL9YAJ

Comments

• LB5GI
    LB5GI Member
    Same problem here
    73 de LB5GI Gjermund
  • DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭

Hi all, disable IQ stream in DAX Software, it has to be grayed out, otherwise will not work.

73, Volker

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.