Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mic adapter

Options

Hi,

I am Frank, IZ7AUH I need make an adapter for my Yaesu MD-100 microphone on my Flex-6400, I see on reference manual a pin out connection, but I don't want mistake, I read TIP for MIC+ and RIng for Negative, I am not sure if I need conect a RING o **** for ground mic yaesu mic gnd, can you explain me about?

Best regards.

Frank IZ7AUH

Comments

• Demetri SVØDR
    Options
    Hi Frank,
    Connect Yaesu's pin 8 to TIP, pin 7 to RING, and pin 5 to SLEEVE.
    Then connect pin 6 to the RCA PTT jack.
    MD 100 is a dynamic mic so you will have to disable the Bias in the Flexradio menu.
    73, Demetri
  • iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Demeti, tnx for your support, work great a MD-200 on FRS 6400....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.