Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile issue

Just a quick question. Using SSDR for Mac, When I go to save a profile, the window shows up without any text in the "Save, Copy, and text only in the "delete portion of the window window shot is included. Is this possibly a bug, or do I have a one-off situation? This shows up in global, Transmit and Mic profiles.

Answers

• Hi Michael, I confirm the same issue here (Flex6500, MacOS Big Sur 11.1).

Jean-Luc / F5JRC

• Michael N3LI
    Michael N3LI Member ✭✭

Thanks, Jean-Luc. I'm using a 6600, also with Big Sur.

• do4ai
    do4ai Member ✭✭
    If you see the >> Icon on Big sur, you need to enlarge the window. Also here, the blank space above the Delete button now contains the name of the buttons. I don't know if this is something that had been fixed with the latest Big Sur or the latest App update but it is fixed.
  • Michael N3LI
    Michael N3LI Member ✭✭

Whichever update fixed it, it is fixed. There are now a row of buttons at the top of the profiles window, where once was a dropdown menu, so I'm assuming a program update took care of the issue, compare old window above with new.

• 73 Mike N3LI -