Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Headset

I have just upgraded to a 6400 from a 3000. I would like to use a Yamaha CM500 Headset with the 6400 it is what I used with the 3000. What mic would I select from the choices given? I had to use the battery pack with the 3000 yes or no with the 6400. Would I also have to turn on the Bias or leave it off. Appreciate any guidance.
Headphones

Frequency Response
20 Hz
Sensitivity
96 dB/mW
Impedance
120 Ohm

Microphone

Microphone Technology
dynamic
Impedance
600 Ohm
Response Bandwidth
100 Hz
Lee VE6MKM

Comments

• Lee VE6MKM
    Lee VE6MKM Member ✭✭
    solved
  • Dave S
    Dave S Member ✭✭
    Hello Lee ARS Ve6mkm...did you get any comments to your question? Just curious on this subject...de KE1AV
  • Lee VE6MKM
    Lee VE6MKM Member ✭✭

Did find the fix had to vary search question it was in the forums.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.