Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Legacy Radio repair Flex3000

Options
WX7Y
WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios

Thanks to Tim, Toby and Flex's Legacy repair facility at Troy Radio Service for for VERY SUPERIOR repair service.

I did a trouble ticket Dec. 7th and Tim RMA'd it the next morning and turned it over to the legacy repair service within 2 hours I was contacted by Toby @ Troy Radio also on December 8th, I shipped it on December 8th Toby Emailed on December 11th he received the Radio, Toby contacted me on the 16th that the radio was ready for payment and shipping on Dec 16th, I received the radio in my hands on the 22nd.

Now it's back in service on our RCForb remote base.

Great Job Flex for finding a great company that has Flex's business model in mind and THANKS again to Toby

Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Bret

WX7Y

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.