Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slicemaster only displays WSJTX

Suddenly, Slicemaster V10.7.c only displays WSJTX on each slice window....

I uninstalled and deleted the ini file.....same problem....

Help.....

Tim

wa5yom

Comments

• Lou KI5FTY
    Lou KI5FTY Member ✭✭

I had the same question after Installed it.

• WA5YOM
    WA5YOM Member ✭✭

Still no luck......

I have uninstalled.... tried different versions....still doesn't work

• Dave Garber
    Dave Garber Member ✭✭

did this get solved for you. Me, I have to edit the config.ini file ( make sure slicemaster is not running) and correct the default path I have , as it is not the default install path

I now have wsjt-x, jtdx, had js8call, and cwskimmer all running on D drive and working fine. trying n1mm next

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.