Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Hi all, Only had the PGXL since Friday so still learning the ropes.
Just now in CW QSO with PGXL only at 1kw, running from my Flex 6600 nearing the end of about a 2 minute transmission I noticed the PGXL utility said PSE UNKEY and was not generating power.
I am wondering what is up with that?
Antenna was tuned 1:1 using my Palstar tuner. There were no network glitches as flex was doing fine.
Is there some kind of keydown timer? I was running 25 WPM with a key of 300 in the flex. I didn't want break in. So I suspect there is some max key down that is timer protected. Am I right?
Leave a Comment
- 62 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 139 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 728 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 160 Power Genius Products
- 123 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 44 Shack Infrastructure
- 23 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 145 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software