Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400 + SmartSDR Remote Operation via WAN ... How to save/load Profiles?

Options
W4AFK Bruno
W4AFK Bruno Member ✭✭
edited December 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Running SmartSDR 2.6.2 with a remote Flex 6400. I tried to save the profiles but I get the message that this is not possible via the WAN (I connect via the Internet ... see my QRZ page).

So, how can I save my profiles if I am remote to the radio???

Do I need to move to SmartSDR 3.x.y?

I do have a Windows 10 based NUC on the LAN side. Do I need to install SmartSDR on the NUC to be able to save/load the profiles? I use the NUC to access items on the LAN side but I suspect that most remote operators don't have a NUC at the radio site. That NUC is a bit underpowered to be able to fully run SmartSDR but I wonder if it's the only way?

I hope it's not and that I am simply missing something as it would really be helpful if I was able to save the profiles

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.