Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Creating a default station

Options

I have a FR6400 with two Windows SmartSDR PCs (stations) connected to it via hardwire LAN. I am also running FRStack.

One PC station is "JUNK", but I leave it running all the time on the Flex for WSPR Rx spot reporting. I never transmit from this station.

The other PC station is "MAIN" and I turn this PC on and off when I want to operate.

Each time I start the PC station "MAIN" to do some OSO'ing I have to go into FRStack and select "MAIN" as the Active Slice. Then, in the SmartSDR SW from station "MAIN" I have to go into the menu and select Settings / Multiflex.... MAIN

Is there a workaround to this? Can I setup so "JUNK" never even considers being a Tx slice or let the Flex6400 prioritize Station "MAIN" for Tx so I don't have to always do the set "MAIN" as Tx slice dance each time I turn on the PC Station "MAIN"?

Thanks!

Pat /W5WTH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.