Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Multi Platform Tools "flexlib-go"
flexlib-go (https://github.com/hb9fxq/flexlib-go) is published on Github since 2017 and has not been updated to work with version 3 of SmartSDR for quite some time now.
Since I've had a lot of requests in my inbox I've invested some time to do some updates. Furthermore there is now an adapter to publish some Radio status information to an MQTT broker. This might be useful for radio monitoring and advanced integrations.
Main purpose of the binaries published are:
- Proof Of Concept for Radio integrations using the SmartSDR TCP API
- Pull DAX-IQ streams on OSX, Linux & RaspberryPI e.g. for RAW IQ file recording or GNU Radio integration (Requires an instance of SmartSDR Desktop running somewhere in the network).
- *New* Pull DAX-AUDIO RX stream on OSX, Linux & RaspberryPI e.g. for DigiModes with fldigi, wsjt-x etc..
- *New* MQTT Radio Status Monitor (ReadOnly)
The Project remains WorkInProgress. An Experiment - it is only a hobby project and I can not answer all request. NO guarantees and no batteries included.
I'll try to keep up with fixing Bugs and requests coming in via https://github.com/hb9fxq/flexlib-go/issues
Leave a Comment
- 63 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 102 The Flea Market
- 5.3K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 32 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 74 SmartSDR for Mac
- 135 SmartSDR for iOS
- 148 SmartSDR CAT
- 60 DAX
- 275 SmartSDR API
- 7K Radios and Accessories
- 5.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 546 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 710 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 135 Power Genius Products
- 106 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 19 Tuner Genius
- 36 Shack Infrastructure
- 18 Networking
- 81 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 46 Contesting
- 111 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 56 Amateur Radio Interests
- 381 Third-Party Software