Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do you configure SmartSDR radio Pane and enable PTT

Options

I am trying to interface Ham Radio Deluxe with my Flex-Radio 6500 to work the digitial modes. I read and followed The how to setup Guide for Smart-SDR for Ham Radio Deluxe DM80. I am able to receive and decode the digital modes. I am not able to enable the PTT and the SmartSDR window panes have two small windows in it indicating Configuration not found and configure. I did setup a comport for PTT. So does anyone have an idea on how I can get this working.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.