Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
How do you configure SmartSDR radio Pane and enable PTT
I am trying to interface Ham Radio Deluxe with my Flex-Radio 6500 to work the digitial modes. I read and followed The how to setup Guide for Smart-SDR for Ham Radio Deluxe DM80. I am able to receive and decode the digital modes. I am not able to enable the PTT and the SmartSDR window panes have two small windows in it indicating Configuration not found and configure. I did setup a comport for PTT. So does anyone have an idea on how I can get this working.
Leave a Comment
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 120 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 87 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 68 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 556 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 150 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 11 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 89 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 62 Amateur Radio Interests
- 405 Third-Party Software