Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Community software seems to be censoring words in posts
I responded to a post earlier today, and part of the response was a Unix command to remove a process. Something replaced the command with a series of asterisks (******)! Is this software Ensor I g words? Or do I have a nanny computer (not likely, as this happened on my Mac and iOS), or do Apple OS’s censor :-)
in any case, it make it impossible for me to pass on the Unix “k I l l” command.
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 120 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 86 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 67 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 554 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 722 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 149 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 89 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 62 Amateur Radio Interests
- 404 Third-Party Software