Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

BCD whit 2x 144mhz 2x 432mhz is it possibel ????

In my old setup whit HPSDR I was abel to "customize" my owen BCD-code for my controller, and I need BCD code for 2x 144mhz and 2x 432mhz as I am running my station for EME and is reciving Vertical and Horizontel at the same time, that is why I need to have dual code on same band.

So is there any chance that I can get it ?????

I am building up my system and it wil controll 6x transverter 2x 144mhz, 2x 432mhz, 1x 1296mhz, 1x 70mhz

here is a sceendump how I made it in HPSDR...nice and easy

and here my PCB....

73" OZ1CT Ben

Best Answers

Answers

• HI Len

I have My board running as a BCD-board and also as BIT-cable so that is not the problem... here a picture of the test setup whit a FTDI-232 board and testing channel "A" (14 output)...all out put is whit a ULN2004

for my request is the problem is that I ned 2 "BCD-adress" on 144mhz and the same on 432mhz and you only have 1 . Here in OZ-country we do not have 222 or 902 mhz so it would be nice if I can figure out how to edit the band info

here the "old VHF-BCD-plan"

and here my request ""New-VHF-BCD-plan"

But if there is no possibility that you can change it in smartSDR (hope that Flexradio programmer reads this) then I have to find another solution .... possibly with an Arduino or similar.

It should just be so that everyone could build this circuit easily and simply ... without the use of processor circuits was my thought.

73" OZ1CT Ben

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.