Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
BCD whit 2x 144mhz 2x 432mhz is it possibel ????
In my old setup whit HPSDR I was abel to "customize" my owen BCD-code for my controller, and I need BCD code for 2x 144mhz and 2x 432mhz as I am running my station for EME and is reciving Vertical and Horizontel at the same time, that is why I need to have dual code on same band.
So is there any chance that I can get it ?????
I am building up my system and it wil controll 6x transverter 2x 144mhz, 2x 432mhz, 1x 1296mhz, 1x 70mhz
here is a sceendump how I made it in HPSDR...nice and easy
and here my PCB....
73" OZ1CT Ben
Leave a Comment
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 118 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 84 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 66 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 553 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 721 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 149 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 88 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 61 Amateur Radio Interests
- 403 Third-Party Software