Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SPE Amp Input > Flex TX Antenna Follow Node-Red Flow

Options

Dave, K9UK, asked if I could add to the MKCM SPE amp flow to have the Flex TX Antenna (ANT1 or ANT2) command the SPE amp to switch the Input (1 or 2).

If you select Flex TX Ant1, Node-Red commands the SPE amp to use Input 1

If you select Flex TX Ant2, Node-Red commands the SPE amp to use Input 2.

I included a button on the SPE Amp Dashboard to turn the "Flex Antenna Follow" on/off.

I am not an SPE Amp owner/operator, but am told this will help with SO2R and Receive Antenna operations.

The flow is available on the Ham Radio Node-Red Forum;

Alan

WA9WUD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.