Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Suggestion: Reduce the banner size and font size on the emails?

At least on the emails that I get from the Community, the FlexRadio logo and the intro text take up well over 2/3rd s of the email and then, only one or two lines of the discussion text are displayed. If logo portion was reduced and font size of the intro text were also reduced, there would be plenty of space to include the entirety of most of the messages that come from the Community. Reducing the sizes would obviate the need to click "check it out" and go to the board. That would reduce traffic and just be more convenient.

Thoughts?

Bob, WK2Y

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

@Bob Gerzoff, WK2Y I was able to change the image, but I do not have control of the font.

• WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭

That's progress. Did you lose the color on the logo?

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
  • fpmacko
    fpmacko Member ✭✭
    While we're on the subject of layout how about the excessive white space in the postings on the forum pages?

It's distracting and just doesn't look good in comparison to other BB systems.

Back when I was working on my high school yearbook Mr. Sanford told us that excessive white space is bad.