Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Firewall AVG Internet Security

Options

Hello everybody, I've had this problem before but AVG support was quick to fix (so fast I didn't understand what they did) ... this time, sadly, it doesn't.

I changed my 6400 to a new 6400 (I don't tell you why but it is).

At first we already had the problem of making PC / 6400 / Maestro talk but this has been solved now it remains that AVG Internet Security blocks SmartLink. AVG technicians will contact me to solve but maybe someone knows how to solve this problem.

I specify that I have the paid version of AVG Internet Security.

I immediately thank those who can help me.

Best regards, 73

Mauro HB9FBG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.