Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Connecting 6300 to network switch which is using port aggregation.
Ok, this is a long shot, but I'll throw out out there..
I'm trying to run my 6300 through a network switch that's using port aggregation (2 ports) to connect to my wireless router. SmartSDR (2.6.2) running on my laptop (Windows 10) is unable to connect (wirelessly) to the radio in this configuration. If I disabled port aggregation it works normally.
So, anybody know why port aggregation would prevent SmartSDR from connecting to the radio?
Leave a Comment
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 120 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 86 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 68 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 555 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 150 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 11 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 89 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 62 Amateur Radio Interests
- 404 Third-Party Software