Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Amazing customer service

I am a new Flex 6400 purchaser. I placed my order on-line on a Saturday night. I called on Monday to ensure there were no issues with the credit card purchase and to see if there was an estimated ship time frame. I left a message that was not audible but John Paul called the number back anyway to see if there was anything I needed. I told him why I was calling and he mentioned it was possible that my new radio could ship before their estimate. I told him that my wife and I were going on vacation and that was why I was curious on ship date. He immediately took note and put it into the order not to ship until I got back in case it was early. Answered all questions and was as excited as I was about my new purchase. I have never, and I mean never experienced this personal level of one on one customer service in my 55 years. I am now sure that I made the right decision with the right company and the right radio. Thank you.

73’s
N0GEW
Gary

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Gary, it is great to hear that you were well taken care of. Now wait til you get some operating time in on that new Flex. Once you get it dialed in to your operating needs, I think you will really love it. I upgraded to a Flex 6400 from a Kenwood TS-2000 and an Elecraft K2 with an RSP1A as a panadapter. What a difference!! Receiver performance is in a new league and the operating controls of SmartSDR are fantastic.

Len, KD0RC