Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack with SSDR 2.4.10?

VE7ATJ_Don
VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Third-Party Software

Does anyone know which version of FRStack will work with SSDR 2.4.10? I tried downloading their 2.4.x version, but it wants me to downgrade to 2.4.9. I also sent a note to MKS Software, but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks for your help.

Don

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Just went through this and I used the older version of 2 and then after I had it installed and working I let it do it's own update and all worked fine.

Beware there are a lot of things that have changed that worked seamlessly with version 3 of SmartSDR that I haven't figured out how to get them to work down grading to SmartSDR V2.4.10.

2.4.10 is a GREAT STABLE version of SmartSDR but doesn't have the necessary features of 3.1.12 that version 3 of FRStack uses that I have grown accustomed too so back to Version 3.1.12 I go.

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Thanks Bret.

Mark from MKS just got back to me and FRStack v2.4.50.23 has been upgraded to work with any 2.4.x version of SSDR. I just tried it and it works great!

Unfortunately, due to the ATU problems in v3 of SSDR, I'll have to wait to upgrade until those are sorted out.

Thanks again for your help.

Don

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.