Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Step by step setup settings for flex 6300 and ft8 using at remote site and home pc

Hi all. Tx for ideas/help in advance. I'm new to flex with a used 6300 setup remotely. I have a PC there if needed for this. I am using v3 at home and can access and operate the 6300 fine. Now I want to run ft8 on the home pc via the flex remote. I see videos but nothing step by step. I found the one on youtube but immediately my ft8 does not 'find' any ip on the localhost when I select the 6xxx series radio. So problems right away. I hope to run ft8 on the home pc and then will log thru HRD. I have the latest smartlink v3xx and ft8 v 2.1xx. and latest HRD. But right now just trying to get ft8 working without worrying about hrd. Is there a pdf with steps? Or video current? As a last resort I know I can setup ft8 on the remote pc and use teamviewer but trying not to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! I love the FLeX so far....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.