Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Flex 6600 - I have two transverters using XVTR A and B. Working 10M using Transmit and Receive ANT A and I have noticed APRS traffic on 10M which obviously disappears when I power off or disconnect the 2M Transverter on XVTR A port.
So it seems XVTR A input is "leaking" internal to the Flex. Is this normal?
Leave a Comment
- 70 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 120 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 88 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 150 SmartSDR CAT
- 69 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 557 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 155 Power Genius Products
- 120 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 12 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 90 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 130 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 405 Third-Party Software