Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart Control Version 2.6.2

ka9ees
ka9ees Member āœ­āœ­āœ­

I think I know the answer to this. Is smart control available in software version 2.6.2?

Ed KA9EES

Best Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member āœ­āœ­āœ­
    Answer āœ“

I just found it in the manual. You must be running at v3.1.

šŸ˜­

• Bob KC9RF
    Bob KC9RF Member āœ­āœ­
    Answer āœ“

Hi Ed

It started with V3.17

Bob KC9RF

Answers

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member āœ­āœ­āœ­

Yes, it started with ver 2.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member āœ­āœ­āœ­

Woo Hoo! I just have to figure out what I am doing wrong. Except for the first time I turned it on. I haven't see "operate" on the front of the rig. I'm probably out of sequence.

73, Ed

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member āœ­āœ­āœ­

@Larry_W8LLL

Thanks Larry,

I thought it started in v2 also, but sadly it didn't.

Ed KA9EES

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member āœ­āœ­āœ­

@Bob KC9RF

Thanks Bob!

Ed KA9EES

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.