Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SWR Sweep; Node-Red Flow

Options
Alan
Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Third-Party Software

I put together a Node-Red Flow to perform automatic SWR Sweeps using a Flex Radio Server.

Node-Red Flow to perform SWR Sweeps using a Flex Radio. Input the band, adjust the limits, adjust the increment, adjust the Tune Power, and let it run. Builds a data directory and text file named the same as the sweeping band. Data includes; Frequency, SWR, Date. Requires Flex Frequency, SWR, and MOX status inputs to be configured. I used FRStack as my source. Others can use their preferred sources (think if you have an external SWR Meter). I have uploaded a separate file with instructions for operation and setup.

Here is a screen shot of the Dashboard:

Here is a data file. The Flow will create the "SWR_Sweep" file in your Documents folder and name the txt file same as the sweep band. The file can be erased from the dashboard, or you can append a new sweep to the same band/file.

The Node-Red Flow file and instructions are uploaded to:

I can help with set-up if needed.

Alan

WA9WUD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.