Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Community website very slow in Safari

Options
Hi - I'm running macOS Catalina (10.15.6) with Safari 13.1.2, and navigation around the community website is painfully slow. I've noticed that the page blanks, then completely re-draws, taking sometimes up to 8 seconds with each page, EVEN when simply navigating back and forward to pages previously visited seconds before (i.e., these pages should have been "cached" and instantaneously rendered).

I've disabled all Safari extensions, and my Internet speed is over 230mb/s download. All other forum websites I visit are very snappy.

I suspect there is something preventing proper caching of page elements in Safari.

I've tried Firefox, and it's somewhat better (it does not redraw previously visited pages) and Google Chrome appears even faster than Firefox.

Thanks for investigating.