Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
FRStack3 V126.96.36.199 Released and Exposing REST APIs to your network
Version 188.8.131.52 of FRStack for Windows and FRStack Web APIs for RPi, Linux and OSX has been released.
Updates and Changes
- SteppIR control adds AUTOTRACK, Retry logic, Multi-client bugfix
- S-Meter data returned in UDP Meter data and Web Socket formats
- Add Rest API Radio: TXIHIBIT
- Update Rest API Radio: INFO adds TXINHIBIT, NICKNAME, CALLSIGN, MODEL, SERIAL, VERSION
- Update Rest API Slice: INFO adds INDEX property
- Add Rest API SPEAMP: INFO
- Add Rest API STEPPIR: INFO, AUTOTRACK
- Meter level Mute (Squelch) tooltip is dbm level
- UDP Data add app node name set to FRStack
Download link: http://www.MKCMSoftware.com/download/FRStack3Setup.exe
Expose FRStack REST APIs to your network
1. Edit FRStack.exe.config file in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\FRStack3" folder then change the following to expose REST to the network.
<add key="LocalHostOnly" value="true" />
<add key="LocalHostOnly" value="false" />
Now when FRStack executes it will be available to your network. You now must run FRStack as Administrator OR register the REST port with Windows.
I recommend that you add a URLACL for the PORT for any Windows User that runs FRStack.
You register the port with NETSH by running the following command in a CMD window launched as Administrator. Note the default port for FRStack is 13522.
netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:13522/ user=everyone delegate=yes
- You can list registration via: netsh http show urlacl
- You can delete this registration via: netsh http delete urlacl url=http://+:13522/
Note: When version 184.108.40.206 was initially uploaded to download site the config file LocalHostOnly value was set to false. When you executed FRStack you would get a warning about not being able to register the REST interface. You can address this by re-downloading and installing FRStack or editing the config file to set the LocalHostOnly value to true.
What is "FRStack Web APIs"?
This version of FRStack provides REST APIs for RADIO, SLICE, UDP, PGXL AMP, SPE AMP, SteppIR Control for the Raspberry PI (ARM32) , Linux (x64) and OSX (x64) platforms.
73, Mark W3II
Leave a Comment
- 69 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 119 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 35 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 85 SmartSDR for Mac
- 143 SmartSDR for iOS
- 149 SmartSDR CAT
- 66 DAX
- 278 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 553 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 723 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 149 Power Genius Products
- 117 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 41 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 89 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 127 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 61 Amateur Radio Interests
- 404 Third-Party Software