Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL Utility v2.2.10 - Bug or not

Today out of curiosity i decided to click on a History button

It took about 15-20sec to graph to show up

About 10sec later, I am getting screen below and PGXL utility getting closed

I repeated process several time, some times I am getting the graph, but most of the times below screen coming up.

My PC has 64gb of memory and it is cool around 21% of usage, so I do not think it is a PC Memory issue.

Can someone else test it and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks

Error Message attached as a TXT file

Comments

• I just tried it (for the first time) and it seemed to work fine for me, no issues. I'm running W10 in a VM under MacOS with Parallels, so my setup is even a bit complicated but didn't cause any problems. I only ran the app for a few minutes though. Maybe running it longer fills up whatever memory allocation it has for chart data?

Justin

KL2D

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Thank you Justin,

Can you try click anywhere on the chart? That's seems like what is killing it in my case.

Sergey, KN7K

• Hi Sergey -

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I'm still getting used to the new forum. hi hi

I tried clicking around, and it doesn't seem to do much but also doesn't crash the utility. Sorry I don't have any better info for you. I'd try reaching out directly to Ranko at 4O3A, he is usually very responsive.

good luck!

Justin

KL2D

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Thank you Justin,

I posted it on 4O3A forum and waiting for reply

Sergey, KN7K

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

The developers are aware of this issue (bug ID G65)

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Tim, Thank you for update.

Sergey

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.