Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Use of EERO network hardware

Options
I have recently changed my home to use the EERO router and WiFi system and have had no problems with it at all. As it related to the use of my Flex 6400, Maestro, and using Smart link, there are no problems and it works great. I did change my cable modem/router to bridge mode so it is only operating as a modem and sending the internet data to the main EERO box which then goes into my switch. My other EERO units around our home are connected via hardwired ethernet, and the additional extender is connected through WiFi. I did NOT put the EERO unit into bridge mode

I used the port forwarding on the EERO App for the main EERO unit to set up the TCP & UDP ports and everything for the Flex came up fine. I have no problem connecting to my Flex using Smart Link when away from our home network. At home this morning, I disconnected the Maestro from the wired connection and let it connect using the WiFi and it worked great with latency of 3ms, and max latency of 71ms.

Howard AE3T

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.