Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Interfacing DX4WIN to the Flex 6000

Options
Quite a while back, I believe that there was a post regarding DX4WIN interface to the Flex 6000 products. I have recently purchased a Flex 6600 and would like to do just that. If someone is aware of this earlier posting, I'd like to know how to link to it. Updated information on the same topic would work as well.

Comments

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options

And maybe someone can point to where the "archived" discussions went from the old Flex Community - I believe I read that they were to be included here somewhere. Frankly, the setup of this new community baffles me. Back to Greg's question - there were a couple of postings about DX4WIN linkage to Flex, but how can they be found? There appears to be no "search" for the entire forum.

73, Duane