Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.21
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.21 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
PGXL new features request - August 2020
I installed new version of PGXL Console and FW - FW ver 3.4.16 on August 28, 2020.
I would like to make an easy and logical changes and make Console screen less busy
- SWR scale - we do not have to see 1.2:1, only 1.2 would be great
- Can SWR be reported with better resolution, like 1.21, 1.25, 1.28 and so on - it will be easier to use for antenna tune, like Steppir.
- All S/N, FW and IP address can be relocated to "?" or about window. I do not see the reason to see this information every day.
See 2 red boxes below for suggested changes
Also, I asked before but did not get an answer, Can PGXL show SWR in Stanby mode - basically radio's SWR ?
Leave a Comment
- 17K All Categories
- 88 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 205 The Flea Market
- 5.8K Software
- 5.1K SmartSDR for Windows
- 71 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 152 SmartSDR for Mac
- 165 SmartSDR for iOS
- 164 SmartSDR CAT
- 83 DAX
- 290 SmartSDR API
- 7.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.1K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 593 Maestro
- 18 FlexControl
- 756 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 261 Genius Products
- 188 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 68 Tuner Genius XL
- 5 Antenna Genius
- 62 Shack Infrastructure
- 34 Networking
- 130 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 65 Contesting
- 206 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 72 Amateur Radio Interests
- 488 Third-Party Software