Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Change the cw speed on a function button

Options

I have had my 6400M for two years and have "0" problems but I am stuck right now. I seem to recall I was able to put my call in say F1 and set it for "send cw". Hit the F1 key it would start sending and I was able to change the speed by rotating the cw speed control.

Well! now for some unknown reason it appears be stuck at 12 wpm. I did a hard boot (power supply off then rig back on ) did not help. I can delete my call in the F1 tab change it to some other function and it works fine on the new task. As soon as I go back to send cw I can not change the speed. Is there a problem or am I missing something.

Gary

VE3DZP

Answers

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    Options

Gary, Do you have any third party software running that might be controlling the CW speed ? My CW function keys work as expected. -Joe N3HEE

• VE3DZP
    VE3DZP Member ✭✭
    Options

Nope she is running **** Joe. As I say I know it worked at one time.

• VE3DZP
    VE3DZP Member ✭✭
    Options

Found problem but was is "CWX" ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.