Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

GoXLR or Podcaster Pro?

Options

I'm moving my 6500 to a friends qth were the noise is much much lower than my current qth. With that I will no longer be directly plugged into the mic jack. So I'm thinking of either getting a GoXLR or a Podcaster Pro so I can still use my PR-781. Does anyone use either of these with their Flex?

Thanks,

Brent N9BC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.