Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2nd 6400M with Please wait... However this time with 3 flashing red lights

Options
I realize this is a boot failure and I tried unplugging waiting then push button, factory reset and I get a solid white light. Any ideas or just open another ticket. :(

Comments

• Brian  K0BUS
    Brian K0BUS Member ✭✭
    Options
    After a night of no pwr on and totally unplugged at the radio, now I get Please wait.. then I heard inside what sounded like a hard drive running then stopping, running then stopping..... Next it decided to gracefully shut down then 1 red light flashing.
  • Bobby Pace
    Bobby Pace Member ✭✭
    Options
    Good luck buddy
  • Brian  K0BUS
    Brian K0BUS Member ✭✭
    Options
    I assume the sound was the fan trying to come on. It occasionally powers up and I try different things. Last I added MAC/IPs in router just incase that was causing an issue. So now I will hope that it powers up 1 more time. Then its staying on until someone sees my ticket. It appears that this new one failed either the same time or close to it. Both failed at or about 2 weeks of use and exactly on a Friday evening. If I wasnt a tad upset I would think that was pretty funny.
  • Brian  K0BUS
    Brian K0BUS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Next update, I finally got it up and running again. I did nothing different. Powered down, let it sit for 15 mins, powered down the pwr supply and unplugged from radio, waited 15 mins, powered up pwr supply waited 5 mins, powered up radio. Not saying I did this all the time but most. I added static IPs to the router just in case. Everything appears fine however I will not turn it off until the helpdesk reaches me. Not going to be without my Flex for a weekend.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.