Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Streamdeck use UltraBeam and N1MM Rotor (alfaspid)

Laurens PD9X
Laurens PD9X Member ✭✭
I am a new streamdeck user, and I like it a lot! But how can i control my UltraBeam and Alfaspid rotor wit this, is here someone allready made a profile for this? image

Answers

• My streamdesk is in the post - where did u get those button icons from?

• Those in that picture from PD9X are derived from the application exe automatically. Alternatively you can access a StreamDeck icon library or use a icon extractor app. In other StreamDeck postings you will also find users' profiles from which you can take icons or even whole controls.

A mixture is shown below.

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

By using FRStack and it’s built-in library of support for the StreamDeck device, you can build out REST https scripts on StreamDeck that send out commands to your radio and any connected/supported hardware — like the SteppIR antennas and (maybe?) the rotor.

Another way is to integrate node-red commands through the StreamDeck (again supported by FRStack) — and there are many flows contributed that will control both SteppIR and AlphaSpid devices.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.