Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6400 not keying amp after upgrade to SDR v2.6.2 - solved

Options
N4FP
N4FP Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Today I updated my Flex 6400 from SDR v2.6.1 to v2.6.2.  When I tried to key my Expert 1.3K - FA amp, it was not being keyed. Shorted the RCA jack to the amp and it keyed.  After spending an hour troubleshooting, I happened to look at the TX Profile on the SDR Settings, Radio, TX tab.  It was set to default, which sounds reasonable.  But, I saw a new setting, 6400_20200318 and wondered what that was for. As soon as I selected that, the amp started keying.  I did not find anything in the 2.6.2 release notes, but perhaps it was there.  That seems to be a problem that many 6400 users running amps might encounter.  My guess is any 6400 user running an amp needs to update the TX profile setting.  I have no idea why it is there, but it works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.