Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

error reboot firmware 3.1.12

radio 6400m. I installed update 3.1.12 but there is an error. The radio works for 30 seconds and then reboots. resetting to factory settings does not help (also on the first screen there are 2 firmware versions.). HOW DO I GO BACK TO VERSION 3.1.8? Either get rid of reloading in version 3.1.12
http://prntscr.com/srjm38
http://prntscr.com/srjmrl

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Have you tried removing DC power for at least 30 seconds after doing the factory reset? 73 Dave wo2x
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    To get back to 3.1.8 just install it like you would any other upgrade. I would remove your present SmartSDR software.
  • Bob Needleman
    Bob Needleman Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I thought  ver. 3.1.8 is no longer available for download based on what I read last week?
  • Макс Московский
    edited June 2020
    1. How to reset to factory settings? OK button is the transceiver power button? After a long press, the button lights up in white but nothing changes on the first window (such as in the photo above)
    2. How to remove version 3.1.12?
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You may need to contact Flex for a new SD card.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.