Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DDUtil and PW!

Michael N3LI
Michael N3LI Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I've downloaded DDUTIL, and have been attempting to interface it with my PW1 amplifier. I can get it to interface occasionally, but it never stays that way for long, and never survives a reboot. Has anyone successfully managed to get the two things to talk together properly? And if so, what were your settings?
Using a FTDI USB-serial adapter, a Serial to CI-V adapter, and both have been verified to work. PW1 works FB connected to my Icom 746.  I've been setting everything I know, and just getting a little frustrated.

Answers

• Wayne Schonfeld
    Wayne Schonfeld Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Look in the community for the W1IMD post 4 years ago. It addresses this
  • Michael N3LI
    Michael N3LI Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yeah, tried that one earlier. Perhaps this is not possible an today's version. It seems like it should be, given that it occasionally works and follows, but I haven't received any answer at all from the DDUTIL group.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.