Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transverter panadapter not preserved across SmartSDR stop/start

Options
I'm running a 6500 with (as of today) V3 software. I have a minor problem with transverter operation that showed up the same way in the V1 software I've just upgraded from. The problem started happening 2 - 3 weeks ago.

My default configuration is to run the radio with four panadapters displayed, one on each of 80m, 60m, 4m and 2m. Until the issue showed up, I could stop SmartSDR with these four panadapters displayed, and restarting it would bring up the same four panadapters.

Now, the radio only starts up with 80, 60 and 4 displayed. I can restore the 2m panadapter by manually loading the global profile. If I configure the radio to have an HF band as the fourth panadapter, the four panadapters are preserved across the stop/start - it only affects the transverter panadapter.

The PC hasn't changed - it's updates are stalled since the April Windows update caused problems, which resulted in me rolling it back and pausing future updates. This particular problem didn't show up until 2/3 weeks after that exercise.

I suspect this may be operator error of some description, suggestions welcome!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.