Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX Band Settings not working in V2.6.2.50

Options
Steven Linley
Steven Linley Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I can overload my amp!  I see 40m for 15 Watts max.  But in TX I have max power set to 22 Watts.
Those dreaded words "We have an upgrade for you"

Comments

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Any time you change anything it overrides the TX Band settings, and auto saves... Puff, I really dislike auto save for profiles. If you have 2 persons on the same radio and both are using the same profile, any change one user makes gets changed on the other. This is vary painful when you are trying to use PC as you microphone remotely and MIC locally.
  • John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Recent SSDR critical update covered SD card issues. Have these SD card failures become worse with the profile auto save feature?

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Yes!!!
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    YES

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.