Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex update

Tony M0VDO
Tony M0VDO Member ✭✭
My Flex 6700 is already on 3.1.18 so my question is the new update is 3.1.12 am I going backwards or is it just me ?????

Answers

• Lasse Moell
    Lasse Moell Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Tony, are you sure it's 3.1.18 and not 3.1.8?
    3.1.12 is supposed to be the latest version :)
  • Tony M0VDO
    Tony M0VDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I am one Dumb **** , your right.... this lockdown is sending me crazy
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    LOL funny as heck. You'll be ok, many share your pain. BTW you wouldn't be the first to squirrel up the version numbers. 73' Clay N9IO
  • Tony M0VDO
    Tony M0VDO Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Happy to report it was a seamless experience now running 3.1.12
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Just performed upgrade on 6600 with fingers crossed while floating in mid air and so far so good!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.