Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

no receive audio

Options
WA6HTP - Juan Rivera
WA6HTP - Juan Rivera Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
6700, local control, SmartSDR 2.6.1 upgrade.  Worked fine for years until I upgraded SmartSDR slightly and switched to another PC.  Can't go back to old PC without reverting the firmware.  No receive audio anymore.  Icon in upper right is on and speaker gain is up.  DAX-1 selected everywhere .  DAX Slice-A shows audio in meter.  Device Manager / Audio in/out shows usual huge list of Flex I/O.  RX-1 look normal.  What am I missing?

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Are you using the radio with PC Audio or Computer Powered speakers plugged into the Radio?
    I would do a HARD RESET and see if your audio returns.

Bret

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    You need to use the computer default audio device. You don't use dax.
  • WA6HTP - Juan Rivera
    WA6HTP - Juan Rivera Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks guys!  I knew I was doing something dumb.  Problem solved!
    73, Juan - WA6HTP

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.