Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TURF file for EU allowing TX on 60M

Options
F4HPX
F4HPX Member
Hello
I need a new TURF file for my 6300 region EU as in France now it's allowed to use 60m band

Answers

• Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello OM,
    In relation to TURF file contact Timothy from Flex and provide him with the serial number of your radio. TURF file contains radio's serial number an can not be used with a different radio.
    In last few weeks I note a significant increase of French stations on 60m, See you on 60 m!

Tom, SP7WT
  • Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Jurisdictional frequency/power limits are enforced in firmware, not in the turf files. Support for this new privilege was added in December of 2018 v3.03.  If you don't have an EU region turf, please create a helpdesk ticket and request one.  If you are using a version of SSDR released before v3.03 or v2.5.x, you will need to upgrade. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v3.0.3 Alpha (2018-12-06)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #6869 API: TXTune does not fire unnecessary events if the value hasn't changed in FlexLib
    #6805 TURF: update 60m band frequencies for EU Travel (EU14)
    #6842 TURF: Added 60m to France region

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.