Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master Will not respond after windows update a week ago

Rob
Rob Member
edited April 2020 in Third-Party Software
Well windows 10 did an update not anything using DAX does not work.
I pun in a ticket and no solutions. Or should I say the answer it's a third part problem not a flex problem.
Flex has been great at fixing these issues but not now.
Kinda sucks.
So much for support.

Comments

• Mickey N4MB
    Mickey N4MB Member
    edited April 2020
    Continued problems with slice master, too.

A complete reboot of my computer fixes this sometimes. Sometimes not. Can FlexRadio simply publish a way to make this work without 3rd party software? WSJT-X pops up its own slice when I try to use it **** and transmit. 
  • bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Contact K1DBO, Don. He can review the log files and give some direction. Regarding SliceMaster 73 Bill
  • Rob
    Rob Member
    edited April 2020
    Here are some screen shots.

• Rob
    Rob Member
    edited April 2020
    Thanks I sent an email.

• Rob
    Rob Member
    edited April 2020
    yea Don gave me info to get it fixed.
    It was a simple fix but it drives one crazy.

Thank again Don.

Rob  K8YV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.