Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6700 with micro yaesu M1

Options
on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Good morning all ,
I did not find, posts about the micro yaesu M1 and flex 6700,
Here is the result of my tests,
very dubidative at first, since I tried an MD100, MD1 and others, without having a suitable result compared to a conventional transmitter like the TS850S.
First surprise, you have to go through the equalizer of the flex and that of the microphone to have a good result, separately, not good enough,
it is necessary to use the two pads, the condenser and the dynamics, separately, results not sufficient
use the flex memory setting "MD100"
use the factory setting of microphone n ° 1
now depending on the tone of your voice, small adjustments will be necessary.
I can say, that, it is a master buy, even if the price is at the level of its quality, this obviously for use with a radio flex, for conventional the price will certainly be exaggerated, and will not be a master buy, unless we want to have fun.
This comment is only mine, I wanted to share this essay.
ON5PO, Janny

Comments

• Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Jany,  
    You are preaching to the choir.
    Many of us already found that out many years ago:  That is why, we have stuck to buying the products that Flexradio makes.
    Hope you enjoy it as many of us have!
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    thank you Ernest,
    It was mainly the M1 microphone that I wanted to praise and the result.
    For the flex, for 7 years, I went from 5000, 6300.6500, and the most extra the 6700, I think it is useless, to say more,
    On5po, Janny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.