Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500/CW/DXLog set up

Options
Paul F6EXV
Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭
Hi all
Using Win10, SmartSDR ver 2.6.1 and DXLog ver 2.4.21
Trying to configure my Flex 6500 with DXLog.
Everything works fine, except doing CW from my keyboard.
DXLog talks to my radio (frequency wise) but no CW
I have followed the tuto by SM0HRP step by step, but there must be some other thing that I have not set properly.
Anyone can help please ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Comments

• Veiko Värk
    Veiko Värk Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hei.

I also has similar problem with DXlog. After DAX deinstallation and reinstallation all was done. My DXlog work perfect with my FLEX6400M.
  • Toivo, ES2RR
    Toivo, ES2RR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi,

I have a setup of Flex-6600M + DXLog (Win10 PC) and it works. Not much of an expert but maybe we can compare the set-up and find something there.

73, Toivo, ES2RR
  • Paul F6EXV
    Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Toivo
    Thanks for the offer. I have just sent you screen shots by email to your qrz.com address, hoping it is correct. Otherwise, please contact me on my qrz.com email address.
    Thanks + 73
    Paul F6EXV
  • Paul F6EXV
    Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Problem solved. Thanks to all of you who helped.
    Actually, this issue was that despite the fact DXLog showed 599 s reports sent and received, I ... was not on CW mode. **** me !
    After switching to CW mode, everything works (of course !)
    Thanks again + 73
    Paul F6EXV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.